It’s been a while since I posted any Instagram photos, so I thought I’d post a few today. The addiction continues….
1. My new Marni for H&M Jacket which took two and a half hours of virtual queuing on the launch day of their capsule collection. Plenty of support from fellow blogger Lady Velo who was also in the queue, straining her index finger over ‘refresh’ for 2 hours.
2. The lovely Amanda of The Online Stylist is in the current issue of Red Magazine. The hard work is all worth it! Check her out here.
3. Outfit planning for our weekend in Paris.
4. Breakfast in Paris.
5. The springtime weather brought out my Laura Lee for Topshop coat.
6. On the Metro on the way out to dinner.
7. More outfit planning for Paris.
8. A comfy poncho for running Saturday errands.
9. Packing up jewellery orders from my online Etsy shop.
10. Shoe planning for Paris…..I wore them all!
11. This Lavaliere crystal necklace looked so pretty with my new blouse. It’s still for sale in my Etsy shop.
12. Making alterations to a tuxedo blazer I found for £5 in a charity shop.
13. A new book on making your own herbal remedies – I love it! You can buy it here.
14. An outfit I wore one chilly day last week.
15. This is one of my favourite dresses.
16. Buttons for the tuxedo blazer and grosgrain ribbon to put around a camel felt floppy hat.