What should I wear on Saturday night?
I’m heading out for a hen party* on Saturday night and have been trying to work out what to wear. Do I wear my new Zara waxed jeans with an aubergine satin top from Whistles or do I go for my flesh coloured net Topshop skirt, cream satin top, black lace jacket from H&M and lots of pearls, Chanel Peridot fingertips with some tough studded shoe boots? Who knows. In the meantime, I’m dreaming of this outfit.
* One of many pet-hate phrases, including ‘school run’, ‘I’m not being nasty but…’, ‘Shall we sit down and have a meeting?’. My list is looooooong.
1. Crochet Top by Zara – £39.99
2. Jacquard Floral Trousers by Topshop – £45.00
3. Collarless Silk Mix Jacket by Fenn Wright Manson – £179.00
4. Snake Diamond Ring by Kismet at Kabiri – £1,320.00
5. Le Vernis Nail Colour in Black Pearl by Chanel – £17.50
6. Brass & Swarovski Crystal Necklace by Lanvin at Net-A-Porter – £775.00
7. Gorgeous Gem Heel Court Shoes by Topshop – £62.00