What Would I Wear Today – Tuesday
Today, I’m in the mood for a bit of leather, a bit of suede and a bit of tassel. I’m also in the mood for seven cups of sweet coffee. That’s what I’m in the mood for.
1. Printed Mini Skirt by Zara – £39.99
2. Beige Peep Toe Ankle Booties by Maje – £100
3. Liv Roll Sleeve Top by Reiss – £245
4. Day Arbutus Tassel Necklace by DAY Berger et Mikkelsen– £49
5. Quilted Longline Leather Biker Jacket by Topshop– £180
6. Le Vernis Nail Colour in Black Satin by Chanel – £17.50
(Images via Zara, Style Bop, Reiss Online, My-Wardrobe, Topshop & Selfridges)
P.S If you haven’t yet bought anything with at Zara Online, then I suggest you do. Now. Their service is excellent. Aaaand your purchases come all wrapped up perfectly in bright pink tissue paper in a lovely big practical Zara box.
P.P.S I totally love this outfit.