This is the first edition of ‘What Would I Wear Today?’. If I could choose anything from my imaginary wardrobe, this is what I would wear today. Comfortable enough for running errands, and stylish enough to meet up with friends (not imaginary) for lunch.
REMEMBER, this is fun and lighthearted escapism! (It worked for me) What do you think to this outfit? How could you improve it?
Click on the links below to buy these items at Net-A-Porter
1. Jet Set Silk Shirt by MIH Jeans – £225
2. Pin Low Rise Skinny Jeans by Levi’s Made & Crafted – £130
3. Zephyr Flat Suede Moccasins by Jimmy Choo – £285
4. Leather Skinny Waist Belt by Chloé – £240
5. Sharp Shouldered Wool Blazer by Vanessa Bruno – £390
6. Paraty Medium Tasseled Leather Bag by Chloé – £1,375
7. Utah Silver-Plated Beaded Cuff by Philippe Audibert – £560
(All images via Net-A-Porter)